Internship Quality & Production
- Lufthansa - 518 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Greater London, England
Your responsibilities and duties may include the following:
- Revise Q-scan process, checks, and derive actions from Q-scans.
- Work on developing projects between the Quality Department and the Production Department.
- On job training on matrixes.
- Support the Quality Department for the A380 capability project.
- Support in Health and Safety Projects.
- Liaise with Management for other projects.
*Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Behind the scenes
Start your career with us!
Join our growing team of professionals in a dynamic working environment!
The ideal Internship Quality and Production should meet the following requirements:
- Aviation Degree preferable or Engineering Degree.
- Proficient in IT.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office package.
- Very organized individual with excellent skills in record keeping and project organization.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written.
- Pro-active, open mindset always looking for the next project to kick off.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team player with proven ability to manage, lead and guidance.
- Self-motivated with flexible approach.
- Able to deliver sustainable change.
*Please apply by sending your CV and Cover letter to Apply
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
*Must possess a legal work permit in U.K.
About Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is located in London and has over 300 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
- Full time
Posted 13 Sep 2022
Closes 13 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Quality control