Production Control Team Leader
- Lufthansa - 522 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Greater London, England
In this role, your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Ensure all appraisals for the department are completed on time.
- Ensure all timesheets are returned for the department in a timely manner.
- Ensure all aspects of the ASPEN database are kept updated.
- Embrace and actively improve LEAN processes.
- Ensure all KPI targets for the department are met and adhered too.
- Have set goals and achievements for the production/Material control areas.
- Co-ordinate the marshalling of all components in readiness to the production schedule.
- Co-ordinate staff to deliver on time to plan.
- Ensure all staff are gainfully employed.
- Move staff as necessary to cover workload.
- Attend and when required run production meetings.
- Work with Planning Manager to develop a recovery plan if failure to deliver is likely.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Free parking, Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Behind the scenes
Come and join the fascinating airline industry!
We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal Production Control Team Leader must fulfill the following requirements:
- GCSE or Equivalent required.
- Degree or Equivalent in a relevant subject desirable.
- Apprenticeship desirable.
- Broad-based knowledge of CAA/FAA/JAR requirements.
- Proven experience of production planning.
- Good communicator- ability to communicate with staff on business, and other issues that affect the business.
- Good understanding of excel and word packages.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety working practices.
- Assisting in the resolution of production issues to achieve on time delivery.
- Evidence of people management experience-able to lead and build teams.
- Proven experience of man management.
- Good PC literate.
* Please apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter to Apply
* Company will not provide relocation assistance.
* Must possess a legal work permit in U.K.
* Must be willing to work shifts.
About Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is located in London and has over 300 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
- Full time
Posted 12 Sep 2022
Closes 12 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Air traffic control