Solution Architect - Data & Analytics (m/f/d) - Solution Architect - Data & Analytics (m/f/d)
- Lufthansa - 522 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- work in aviation, understanding needs & delivering a tailored solution with a team of data experts, to generate most business value
- support pre-sales, organize client workshops, provide technical expertise & make effort estimations
- be an Architecture Lead, Technical Lead or Product Owner
- Be a trusted partner to our clients, by actively listening to their business problems and consult them on the right data driven solutions
- Act as an integrated member of a mixed team of data scientists, data engineers, and business analysts, from ideation to implementation of analytical solutions (and actively contribute and develop these solutions if needed)
- Take a leading role in our pre-sales activities
- Design/implement processes and tools to support data governance and data management
- Be a coach and mentor for all colleagues regarding Solution Architecture
E-mail address for inquiries
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Free parking, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Service phone, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Flexible working hours
Behind the scenes
Behind the Scenes
Working at zeroG
We thrive on a culture of diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit that sets us apart. At zeroG you find a place where creativity and open dialogue are valued over rigid hierarchies and where you can see your work making a difference while learning from your colleagues.
We value hiring motivated, smart people who align with our company values over checking boxes - if you don't 'perfectly' fit the following criteria or would rather live in Berlin than Frankfurt but believe your skills and personality would bring our company forward, we still want to hear from you!
The following are essential:
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. in CS, software engineering, or a related subject - or equivalent business experience
- Professional experience in data/analytics
- Expertise in solution architecture for data-centric systems
- Hands on experience in cloud environments like Azure, GCP or AWS.
- Excellent technical understanding to cater to non-functional requirements including query performance, data quality and security.
- The ability to explain complex analytical solutions to a non-technical audience on management level during sales, pre-sales and customer engagements.
Asset skills and experiences:
- BI tools: e.g. Tableau, PBI
- CI/CD and DevOps tools: e.g. Terraform, GitHub Enterprise, Azure DevOps
- Programming Languages: e.g. Python, Java, SQL
- Airline Domain Expertise
About zeroG GmbH
At zeroG we combine airline and data science know-how and work on the basis of distributed authority, collective intelligence and a high degree of self-organization. By unlocking the intrinsic power of data, we generate new insights, develop data-driven business models and innovative solutions that elevate aviation. Our team cultivates diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit - making zeroG unlike other organizations.
- Full time
Posted 12 Sep 2022
Closes 12 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Flight operations