Junior Systems Engineer / Application
- Lufthansa - 522 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- A person in this position will be responsible for the operation and troubleshooting of the main Lufthansa Group Applications as the 3rd Level Support. Will be part of setup and on-boarding project teams creating and implementing the operation processes together with Customer and other cooperating units.
- You will be working as a part of Agile Team to complete the goal which are the smooth and high-quality support of important Applications. You will cooperate with 24/7 teams and with the other project teams within Lufthansa Group. Participation in innovative projects within whole LH Group (Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian, Brussels Airlines).
Free parking, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
TRUST IN THE TEAM
We work together to create value.
At Lufthansa Systems, we believe trust - in ourselves, the team and the company - is the basis of our day-to-day work.
Who are you?
- Higher education - IT profile is preferred,
- Ability to research data, analyze and synthesize data and turn into digestible findings,
- Experience with SQL,
- Knowledge of fault detection and resolution processes,
- Experience working successfully independently and with other team members as well as developers,
- Experience with and understanding of complex troubleshooting incident problems,
- Creativity, responsibility, and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to learn,
- Very good command in English (spoken/written).
What do we welcome?
It would be additional value, if you had:
- Working in ITIL oriented environment,
- Cloud environments know-how,
- Experience in monitoring/logging tools (Kibana, Grafana, SPLUNK).
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 11 Sep 2022
Closes 11 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Product support