Vue Frontend Developer
- Lufthansa - 522 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
Free parking, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
TRUST IN THE TEAM
We work together to create value.
At Lufthansa Systems, we believe trust - in ourselves, the team and the company - is the basis of our day-to-day work.
Who are you?
- Good knowledge of web technologies: HTTP (status codes, headers, cookies, cache), HTML5, CSS3, RestAPI,
- Good knowledge of Git,
- Passion for problem solving and interest in learning new languages and frameworks,
- Preferably master's or bachelor's degree in computer science or similar field of study,
- Good knowledge of English.
What do we welcome?
- Experience with Python or PHP (especially Laravel framework),
- Experience with writing tests (Cypress, PHPUnit, PyTest),
- Coding using design patterns,
- Experience with Docker.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 9 Sep 2022
Closes 9 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT