Tool Crib Supervisor
- SR Technics - 40 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The purpose of this position is to upkeep and control the ToolCrib. The Supervisor will be willing to guide, train and support his team members and is highly motivated to help our company to fulfill its larger mission.
- Promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization.
- Ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual.
- Evaluate and fulfill the tooling and equipment requirements of the SR Technics network.
- Purchase tooling and equipment as required by internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring of tool loans.
- Maintain a tool database in order to keep track of all tooling.
- Monitor that all tools and equipment are well kept and stored.
- Ensure employees adhere to company policies.
- Conduct performance reviews, motivate team members and create strategies to boost productivity.
- Engage in other duties and/or projects as may be assigned from time to time
- Have a technical background and possess experience of working with tools.
- Be able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Be computer literate with strong knowledge of MS office applications.
- Be able to communicate well in English.
- Have good leadership skills.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
- Full time
Posted 9 Sep 2022
Closes 9 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Testing