Procurement Tools Manager
- Lufthansa - 518 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
The Procurement Tools Manager is responsible for:
- Support the implementation project of the new spend analytics tool.
- Maintain the data content and quality by aligning with the procurement organization and SAP systems.
- Manage the IT application(s) from a functional perspective (performance, costs, user acceptance, etc.).
- Drive the development and implementation of new functions/applications as part of a dedicated functional team.
- Implement specialized reports for the management.
- Collaborate closely with our cluster experts to reveal insights and potentials.
- Align data provision with CoE Data Analytics.
- Direct responsibility for application budget.
- Implementation with fast and agile dev processes from specification to deployment.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
If you have the experience we are looking for...
Get on board for your professional Journey!
If you want to be the next Procurement Tools Manager you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Master/Bachelor degree in Economics, Information Technology or similar.
- Project management skills.
- Business intelligence skills in the field of procurement.
- Good knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Good command of English language both written and spoken.
- German language skills are an added advantage.
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work.
- Strong analytical and conceptual mind set.
- Numeric skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Team player.
- Service orientation.
- Strong technical knowledge to drive automation.
- Willingness to travel (close cooperation between Krakow and Frankfurt).
- In accordance with rules and regulations and given authorities.
* CV/Resume required.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Poland.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 8 Sep 2022
Closes 8 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline buyer