On-site Planning Engineer (OSP)
- Lufthansa - 518 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Become expert in all aircraft planning related processes and gain reasonable knowledge in job card related processes
- Coordinate between central and local site (pre- and post-aircraft arrival)
- Act as single point of contact for other departments with regards to project related Planning activities
- Clarify technical issues / work scope with the customer after handover from OPE Central
- Cooperate with planning engineering to improve the maintenance processes
- Ensure EASA Part 145 compliance in planning and job cards
- Support Job Card handling during the layover as required, in coordination with other planning engineering departments
Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Work clothes are provided, Flexible working hours, Mentoring
Behind the scenes
We are looking for On-site Planning Engineer for our location in Budapest.
If you meet the requirements, please apply!
- University degree (engineering) or 2 years of experience in aircraft base maintenance
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills (both verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good technical and mechanical understanding
- Computer literacy
- Able to work efficiently under pressure, multitask and prioritise
About Lufthansa Technik Budapest Kft.
Lufthansa Technik Budapest is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Budapest has over 430 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
- Full time
Posted 8 Sep 2022
Closes 8 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Planning engineer