Business IT Consultant Modern Workplace
- SR Technics - 40 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The jobholder is acting at the pulse of innovation of modern workplace services. Implementing our Microsoft strategy, the Business IT Consultant for Modern Workplace will consult management and project responsible, lead implementation projects of new workplace solutions as well as ensure continuous improvement of end user experiences.
- Consulting of internal business and IT stakeholders on modern workplace services with Microsoft 365, Windows, Enterprise Mobility and Telephony
- Economic and technical evaluation of new workplace services considering actual market trends, business and IT fit, as well as costs and security aspects
- Definition of workplace governance and policies as well as optimisation of license usage and costs
- Elaboration of workplace journeys, user stories and specification books, as well as leading tenders and procurements for suppliers
- Development of release and rollout plans to continuous improvement of workplace services and user experience, ensure lifecycle management, and security compliance
- Planning and management of workplace projects, i.e. service implementations based on Office 365 and other workplace related applications, steering the implementation activities of internal and external providers
- Coordination of workplace related activities in service desk, device management, and onsite support in order to ensure seamless end user experiences
- Planning and supervision of change requests implementations, steering delivery performance and availability of resources
- Providing internal trainings and workshops, leading the workplace community and communication in order to assess business needs, foster adaption of new solutions, and to improve user maturity on new services
- Higher education in computer science and/or relevant certifications in business IT
- 5+ years of the relevant in end user services experience and workplace management
- In-depth knowledge in O365 applications and services e.g. Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive, MS Teams, Power Apps, Enterprise Mobility (Intune, VDS), Active Directory, Microsoft SCCM, ServiceNow etc. including licensing models
- Track record (management and hands-on) of designing and delivering projects for Windows, Office 365, Teams, Modern workplace, etc.
- Microsoft 365 certificates of advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge in IT service management with focus on service desk and workplace management
- Independent and pragmatic working attitude, ability to master complexity, to structure work and to facilitate and deliver solutions
- Reliable and supportive team player, good communicator and engaged negotiator
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Direct applications will be treated with priority. Please note that due to Swiss immigration regulations, we currently only consider applicants holding a EU Passport, Swiss Passport or a Swiss working permit. Ref: ESRF/7511
- Full time
Posted 8 Sep 2022
Closes 8 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT