- Lufthansa - 522 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- A person on this position will be part of the innovative Ruby On Rails Development Team. The Team will take over Cloud Native Web Applications from the Application Incubator Unit and continue its evolution in Lufthansa Group Environment according to the requirements, best technologies and know-how.Unique chance to be involved in the Top Important Lufthansa Group applications evolution with latest technologies! Ready to take off with Lufthansa Systems?
- We are looking for a person to join one of our Agile Teams to complete the design, security, building test cases and release new capabilities.
Cooperation with 24/7 teams and with the other project teams within Lufthansa Group. Participation in innovative projects within LH Group (Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian, Brussels and more).
Free parking, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
TRUST IN THE TEAM
We work together to create value.
At Lufthansa Systems, we believe trust - in ourselves, the team and the company - is the basis of our day-to-day work.
Who are you?
- Commercial experience in Ruby/Ruby on Rails,
- Good knowledge of relational DB like PostgreSQL,
- Experience in API development, REST, JSON technologies,
- Knowledge of CI/CD toolset and methodology (Jenkins/Azure DevOps), Git,
- Creativity, responsibility and ability to work in a team,
- Readiness to learn,
- Very good command in English (spoken and written).
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of vue.js and SPA ideas,
- Agile Methodology (SCRUM),
- Cloud based software know-how (eg Azure),
- Experience in MicroService approach (eg Docker, Kubernetes),
- Knowledge of REDIS Caching,
- Knowledge of the Linux systems and the Shells.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 7 Sep 2022
Closes 7 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Software engineer