Network Control Opportunities at easyJet
- easyJet - 59 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
Thank you for your interest in our fantastic Network Control opportunities at easyJet.
This post is for our upcoming vacancies in Network Control over the next year, we will have new roles to shout about and recruit for so keep an eye on your emails as we will contact you when the roles are available.
Network Control is comprised of highly a dedicated & experienced team with the purpose of ensuring safety & compliance, and providing our customers with the highest possible quality of service is an integral part of the overall Integrated Control Centre. Working closely with Flight Operations, Ground Operations, Cabin Services, Operations Planning, Safety and Security, and Maintenance Control.
All roles will be based in Luton at our Academy, and will be an average of fourteen shifts per 28 days, the shifts will be 12 hours shifts, typically from 6am-6pm, or 12pm-12am.
The Network Control functions work very closely together and consist of the following departments;
Responsible for the welfare of our crew and ensuring they are given adequate rest between duties and days off. The Crewing team also ensures that our flights are legally compliant to operate with the right combination of crew and skills.
Responsible for organising, communicating and deploying customer welfare for flights that are disrupted. The team communicates directly with our customers using the easyJet Flight Tracker application and various other methods such as SMS and email.
Responsible for maintaining on time performance, managing runway slots, tail assignment and flight watch. The team also proactively monitors external factors such as weather changes and volcanic activity to maintain the flying programme.
Your Health & Safety commitment to easyJet
- To carry out your work in compliance with easyJet policies, processes and procedures
- To report any actual or potential situations you feel could pose a risk to our customers, people, operation, assets, or reputation
- To support investigations as they seek to identify ways to improve our safety, security or compliance performance
- To ensure you always act and behave in a safe and responsible manner
- Full time
Posted 7 Sep 2022
Closes 7 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Air traffic control