(Junior) HR Advisor with German and English - Recruitment Team
- Lufthansa - 508 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
In your role, you will be responsible for delivering talented and qualified candidates for open positions within the Lufthansa Group.
- You will discuss the recruitment criteria with a Hiring Manager and post a job advertisement on chosen job boards.
- Every day you will verify the incoming resumes and job applications. After selecting the most qualified candidates, you will conduct phone screenings or assess their skills based on their recorded video interviews.
- Afterwards, you will schedule Hiring Manager interviews with the best candidates.
- Some candidates might need your assistance in organizing their flight journey or an accommodation.
- You will act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the whole selection process.
- In all the tasks, you will follow and maintain the agreed service level in regards to timeliness and accuracy of the performed processes.
Behind the scenes
Work with us!
In this location, we create a positive workplace. Our new building is full of modern equipment, bright rooms and comfortable zones for breaks.
Our ideal candidate for this role is passionate about recruitment and possesses very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You feel confident in speaking German and English over a telephone. Your communication, both oral and written, is conducted in a professional manner.
- Prioritization is well known to you, thus, you can easily decide what tasks are critical.
- You are able to cooperate in a team, but when needed, you can also conduct your individual tasks independently.
- Thanks to your highly developed attention to details, you can easily spot mistakes in order to improve quality of the processes.
- By being solution-oriented, you are able to offer multiple solutions to the problem.
- You are also customer-oriented, which means that you focus on customers, their requirements and needs.
- Being inquisitive by nature, you usually regard challenging situations as an opportunity to learn something new.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 6 Sep 2022
Closes 6 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline HR