Senior Full Stack Developer and Architect @ AVIATAR
- Lufthansa - 524 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Valencia, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Constantly develop our existing AVIATAR products and associated platform to support airline's technical operations in Health management,prediction and planning.
- Work with technologies like Kotlin, Java, Typescript, Spring, Angular, Kafka, OpenShift/Kubernetes, SQL/No-SQL databases and Azure.
- Identify yourself with our products, having opportunities to develop yourself into key roles.
- Working together with specialists from UX designing to database management in an agile environment.
- Taking care of our high performance architecture and taking responsibilities for the products DevOps.
- Guiding the development team including definition of development stories and alignment within the whole AVIATAR environment.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Flight benefits, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Behind the scenes
Welcome at our Team Technik!
AVIATAR is Lufthansa Technik's digital "corporate start-up". We develop data and engineering driven software solutions for airline's technical operations. Our international agile teams develop and operate every step of the way - from data acquisition to prediction and optimization solutions.
Team Technik is waiting for you.
Lufthansa employees love flying and travelling. If you share our passion, join us!
The ideal Senior Full Stack Developer and Architect should meet the following requirements:
- Completed university/technical college degree in a relevant subject (preferably computer science, business informatics or technical informatics) or equivalent qualifications.
- At least 5 years experience in developing Software as a Service products in the entire product life cycle.
- Knowledge of current technologies and methods in software development,preferably in the area of databases,ETL,cloud,APIs,containerization,test automation or continuous delivery.
- Experience in agile software development based on Scrum and Kanban.
- Openness to occasional travel activity between Hamburg, Germany and Valencia,Spain.
- Fluency in English required,Spanish language proficiency desired.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Must possess a legal work permit in Spain.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services and modifications in the aviation industry. With more than 20,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of aircraft technology services to around 800 customers around the world. What makes us so successful? We do. The people at the Lufthansa Technik Group. Whether engineering, IT or logistics, first-year apprentice or highly specialized professional - we not only keep aviation in motion. We are working on its future every day. We are innovators, technoholics and those who think aviation forward. Our pioneering spirit discovers the next horizon even in the smallest detail. We are Aviationeers. What about you?
- Full time
Posted 5 Sep 2022
Closes 5 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT