Central Alternative Sourcing Coordinator - Here, at Lufthansa Technik Sofia we will provide you with
- Lufthansa - 548 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Sofia, South-West, Bulgaria
The role of the Central Alternative Sourcing Coordinator includes the following main functions:
- Manages in-house fabrication of parts within LHT base maintenance network.
- Assessment of technical feasibility of fabrication requests, checking for airworthiness requirements and cost monitoring.
- Liaises between production organization and material management in all phases of the fabrication process.
- Supports decision making towards most economical production solution.
- Analyzes fields for optimization and initiates improvements programs for an efficient and lean fabrication process.
- Single point of contact for customer related queries.
- Takes active part in international production and material management related projects.
Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Medical Insurance
Behind the scenes
Lufthansa Technik Sofia
Lufthansa Technik is the world's leading provider for maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO). Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik base maintenance network. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
- Minimum bachelor grade student - relevant specialty in field of engineering or
- Technical apprenticeship with relevant work experience
- First experience in airline/MRO/OEM position
- Team player with active and clear communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Capability to work under high-pressure
- Customer oriented, self-management and decision making skills
- Intercultural competence
About Lufthansa Technik Sofia Limited
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Sofia has over 1200 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2022
Closes 2 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline manager