Junior Full Stack Developer
- Lufthansa - 518 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- As part of our software team, you will be working on the internal applications suite, used by several hundred users company-wide. Although Implementation tasks will be the core of your duties, you will take part in the whole software development lifecycle, starting from requirements gathering and ending on the deployment of the finished product. You will have influence on the outcome of your job and see the results in working production environment. Although we have a standard, proven set of technologies, you will also have the ability to propose new solutions that can even better serve our goals. We offer you support, especially at the beginning of your journey with us, because we value cooperation not competition and helping each other is one of the most important things in our team
Free parking, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
TRUST IN THE TEAM
We work together to create value.
At Lufthansa Systems, we believe trust - in ourselves, the team and the company - is the basis of our day-to-day work.
Who are you?
- Student of or degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience,
- Java programming (Spring Boot mainly),
- Hands-on experience with frontend technologies, preferably Angular,
- SQL and database design knowledge,
- Experience working with REST APIs,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Working knowledge of modern development tools and processes (Git, CI/CD, Gradle) .
What do we welcome?
- User requirements analysis knowledge or better - practice,
- Knowledge of software development processes,
- Experience with Grails framework and Groovy programming,
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes .
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 1 Sep 2022
Closes 1 Oct 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT