- Lufthansa - 518 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- As a key member of the scrum team, you will be working on an innovative iOS application used within the navigation industry. You will contribute to designing and developing a solution aiming to make flight execution safer, informed and efficient. You can expect a friendly, multicultural atmosphere focused on delivering value to the aviation community.
You will be joining a newly created team of developers working on a feature-rich iOS application. If you enjoy being a technical frontrunner and a mentor to others, then you will fit right in.
Free parking, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
TRUST IN THE TEAM
We work together to create value.
At Lufthansa Systems, we believe trust - in ourselves, the team and the company - is the basis of our day-to-day work.
Who are you?
- 4+ years of professional experience as a QA engineer for end user-oriented iOS apps,
- Experience in managing the test process in an IT project,
- Experience in automated and manual testing,
- High-level understanding of different software architecture and its impact on software testing,
- Excellent skills in XCode and XCUI test framework,
- Experience with Swift, Ruby in fastlane, code coverage tools and source code analysis,
- Knowledge of agile software development methodology,
- Familiar with Rest APIs and CI/CD processes and tools (i.e. TeamCity),
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing (B2/C1),
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge in the field of aviation is a plus.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 30 Aug 2022
Closes 29 Sep 2022
This job was posted to: Testing