Service Design & Transition Manager
- easyJet - 57 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We're currently looking for a Service Design & Transition Manager to join the eayJet team.
Reporting into the Service Delivery Manager for Commercial Systems, this role leads Service Design and Transition activities.
We're looking for entrepreneurial, collaborative, and progressive team players who'll be responsible for transforming easyJet's technology and commercial proposition.
This team has the mandate to unlock the easyJet of the future by leveraging technology to innovate, build and launch new products and services that put customers at the heart of our proposition with the goal of delivering record-breaking revenue returns.
The role will forge relationships with key stakeholders to ensure successful transitions of new/changed services from design to live, and ensuring that Service Design and Transition policies and procedures are applied and followed:
- Ensures that new services transition into production smoothly and can be operated in a way that is consistent with agreed service levels and agreed operational cost model
- Manages the quality and implementation of changes to production services, through Release Management methodologies and governance of Change Control
- Is responsible for the quality of all IT releases into the live environment, managing and controlling the release process of new internally and externally developed software, upgrades, and other development
Ensure that projects, new services, releases, and changes move smoothly from development into production, ensuring compliance of all easyJet IT teams and third-party suppliers with the Service Introduction, Release Management and Change processes:
- Ensure that Non-Functional Requirements (NFRs) are captured and defined for all new / changed IT Services, including Quality, Capacity, Availability, Continuity, Cost, Support model, Monitoring, Reporting and Security needs.
- Contribute to development of a set of core NFRs/operational service standards.
- Manages and controls the criteria for service acceptance and operational readiness of new /changed services, ensuring that Operational Acceptance Criteria (OACs) are defined for all NFRs.
- Ensure appropriate Service Design is considered for new / changed services, with support models defined, agreed, in place and tested for go-live.
- Ensuring that go / no go criteria are met, and any exceptions / risks are managed and communicated
- Ensure operational readiness of new services, i.e. they are delivered into production at the agreed quality and initial capacity, meet agreed customer / user expectations, and have defined, agreed and embedded support processes, and with OACs proven to be met prior to transition into production.
- Ensure that the stability of the production environment is preserved when new or changed services go live, and that risks are clearly understood and agreed to by all stakeholders
- Ensure that the Total Cost of Ownership of new services is known, and capacity cost models are understood.
- Manage compliance with easyJet's Service Design and Transition, Release and Change processes, ensuring that all IT Teams, including Project Managers, Delivery Managers, Business Analysts, and Technical teams understand and engage with the Service Design and Transition processes.
- Identification and Coordination of resources required for Service Design and Transition activities.
- Ownership, governance, management, and improvement of the Release Management process for IT services within the assigned area/s. Establish and maintain Release Management processes for IT services that do not yet have defined release processes.
- Act as a point of escalation for all Service Design and Transition activities for the assigned area/s.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to design effective services
- Integral in helping design services that enable easyJet to remain digitally enabled and data driven business
- Full time
Posted 6 Aug 2022
Closes 5 Sep 2022
This job was posted to: Design engineer