Schedule Analyst - Tools & Data
- easyJet - 55 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
Different perspectives and experiences add value to the way we do business. Giving a 'warm welcome for everyone' is at the heart of what we do every day regardless of gender identity and expression, race, disability, age, sexual and/ or romantic orientation, religion and nationality; because it's clear to us that our people set us apart.
The Schedule Analyst - Tools & Data sits in the Scheduling & Network Systems, Tools & Data team, working closely with the Schedule Delivery, Schedule Development, Slot Strategy and the Schedule Strategy teams within the wider Scheduling department.
The team owns the Scheduling & Network Systems, ensuring tools are effective, are used to full potential, are driven by robust consistent data, and maximise schedule profitability, compliance, robustness and operational performance.
The wider Scheduling team's responsibility is to create & manage the schedule and slots to balance commercial and operational requirements and deliver schedules that maximise profitability, are operationally robust and make best use of resources such as aircraft, slots and crew. Key KPIs include Contribution, Slot-Risk & Compliance, Utilisation & On-Time-Performance.
- The role supports the Scheduling department by creating or maintaining tools, data & dashboards used by the team as we develop our seasonal schedules, manage our slot portfolio and perform analysis and evaluations of schedule scenarios, enabling their processes, innovating to solve problems, and helping drive consistency and best practice across the team.
- This may involve enhancing the visibility of data and creating supportive instruments such as regular reports, managing input data to models and systems, automating repetitive or labour-intensive tasks, testing internal or supplier solutions and upgrades, scoping and managing projects with easyJet Data Science and IT communities.
- The role reports to the Senior Scheduling & Network Systems Manager.
- Define, build & maintain tools, models and dashboards to enhance visibility of data, report on key KPIs, allow evaluations and trade-offs and help optimise decisions.
- Creates basic tools or prototypes to support team processes or introduce automation. Define & progress complex or larger projects with the data-science or IT teams.
- Support key tools and systems to manage input data, ensuring data is curated and updated for seasonal evaluations and schedule builds.
- Maintain documentation and central hub for Scheduling tools, including user guides, support information, access links and input data sources.
- Contribute to the Tools and Data roadmaps for development priorities and provide updates to the team on progress and delivery timescales.
- Lead training for users and coordinate sharing of knowledge & best practice within team.
- Facilitate Scheduling tools group meetings to enable collaboration, continuous improvement & exploitation of new opportunities or technologies.
- Support implementation or enhancement of internal & external tools or systems by coordinating commercial input, participating in the User Acceptance Tests and validating results or relevant data.
- Full time
Posted 6 Aug 2022
Closes 5 Sep 2022
This job was posted to: Flight operations