- easyJet - 59 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
Innovation is in easyJet's DNA - since launching over 25 years ago, easyJet changed the way people fly. Today, the airline leads the industry in digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel easier and more affordable for our passengers. We want you to play a part in that and #BelongHereWithUs.
We're growing our central marketing team, and are looking for a Lead Copywriter to join us.
The Central Marketing Team, consisting of ten people, and our internal design studio, lead brand and marketing strategy, planning, go to market, creative and media to support our local marketing teams across the UK, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, and Spain.
Our Lead Copywriter will establish a tone of voice to help bring our personality to life, helping to build an amazing community of copywriters across all of our key markets. You'll also ensure we have consistent standards across all of our marketing touch points and messaging.
You'll be an integral part of the team, working closely to align on messaging, tone and with other creative assets that support the brand strategy. You'll also work collaboratively with our partner creative and media agencies, who support our strategic and campaign delivery.
We know that flexibility, balance, and wellbeing are more important than ever, so we are always #HappyToTalkFlex
We have a hybrid working model, which means working from home and visiting our offices several days a month.
We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We're uniquely different. We're easyJet.
The Lead Copywriter role reports to the Creative Lead and exists to:
- Create an amazing copywriting community within Customer and Marketing Team
- To provide consistent and strategic on-brand content, establishing and ensuring the right tone of voice and messaging to maximize engagement.
- Lead the copywriting team across Europe to ensure consistent standards and tone or voice
- The Lead Copywriter will contribute to an improvement in key brand measures and CSAT scores through stand out, on-brand and clear channel-appropriate copy.
- Establish and lead a centre of excellence for all copywriters at easyJet across the European network (other team members based in country teams with a dotted line to the lead).
- Set the tone of voice, and provide clear guidelines, for the brand across various touchpoints and channels in all markets
- Establish efficient and effective ways of working to manage key stakeholders, scope, and internal requests.
- Establish a tone of voice that is aligned with our brand and really brings our personality to life.
- Ensure consistency in tone across all customer and marketing touch points.
- Support Customer Experience, CRM, Digital (tbc) and Central Marketing with management of their written content requirements.
- An integral part of the Creative Team (including Orange Studios - in house design studio) working closely to align on messaging and tone with other creative assets and to support the brand strategy
- Full time
Posted 6 Aug 2022
Closes 5 Sep 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager