Test Engineer for A/C Maintenance and Flight Operations (100%, all genders) at SWISS Aviation Softwa
- Lufthansa - 546 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Allschwil, Basel-Landschaft, Switzerland
- Definition of test strategies and managing test plans suitable for your product module.
- Design, implement and execute manual and automated test scripts.
- Carry out functional and user acceptance testing to ensure that high-quality standards are achieved at all times for all software releases.
- Coordinate and execute test activities within the assigned development team and coordinate with other development teams.
- Design, develop, execute and document testing on all testing levels.
- Track and manage defects.
- Establish and improve test methods, tools and processes continuously.
- Establish and improve test automation methods and tools continuously.
- Support product development at all levels regarding product quality.
13th monthly salary, 25 days of annual vacation, Flight benefits, Employee and networking events, Flexible workhours and part-time working models, Discounts, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Behind the scenes
SWISS Aviation Software
Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. To strengthen our market position, we are looking for employees.
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering or similar scientific subject; or a comparable experience
- 3+ years of experience in software, testing or software development is mandatory
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandator
- Experience in writing test automation scripts
- SQL skills
- Previous coding experience with at least one programming language
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly proactive, independent and able to work under pressure
- Drive and motivated to meet targets
- Previous experience as AMOS end-user
- Previous experience in A/C maintenance and flight operations
- Java/Jython/Python coding skills
- Experience with: JUnit, QF Test, Flutter framework and Dart programming language, Agile methodologies
- Any additional language, in particular German is an asset
What we offer
- Working in an open and cooperative environment
- Development opportunities
- Participation in the continuous improvement of processes
- An international work environment
- Excellent working conditions
- Work-life balance
- Child allowance, the possibility of home office
About Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. In order to strengthen our leading market position we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 160 customers from all over the world.
- Full time
Posted 5 Aug 2022
Closes 4 Sep 2022
This job was posted to: Flight engineer