Business Consultant / Finance & Accounting (100%, all genders) at SWISS Aviation Software
- Lufthansa - 539 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Allschwil, Basel-Landschaft, Switzerland
- Provide customers with AMOS system financial configuration & process analysis in the areas of financial accounting, management accounting and commercial domains.
- Main topics: General ledger accounting; Supplier invoicing (A/P), Customer invoicing (A/R); Fixed assets management, Inventory valuation; Cost controlling, Budgeting, Reporting; 3rd party Quotations, Contracts and Pricing.
- Identify & address process & digital improvements to optimize usage and adoption of the customer's AMOS system.
- Analyse finance-related business requirements in the airline & MRO industry, considering applicable accounting standards and the organization's accounting policies.
- Document the finance-related business processes of AMOS and share expert knowledge with colleagues.
- Actively participate in the continuous product lifecycle of the AMOS software.
Discounts on insurance, 13th monthly salary, 25 days of annual vacation, Flight benefits, Discounts
Behind the scenes
What we offer
- Working in an open and cooperative environment
- An international work environment
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings
- Ideal work-life balance and different sport possibilities
- Child allowance and the possibility of home office
- Fringe benefits
- Team player and out-of-the-box thinker,willing and able to make a difference for Swiss-AS and the Customer
- Detail-oriented without losing focus of the big picture, who drives change to achieve tangible benefits
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, other languages are an asset (especially German).
- Relocation to our company headquarter in Basel area (Switzerland).
- University Degree in Economics or Finance/Accounting.
- Knowledge of the Airline & MRO industry focuses on Finance/Accounting and Industry-standard commercial agreements.
- Knowledge of related processes such as; material management and aircraft & component maintenance.
- Knowledge of financial and management accounting best practices in the Airline & MRO industry context.
- Comprehension of basic accounting principles, international accounting standards and regulations (IAS, IFRS, GAAP).
- Minimum of 2 years of aviation industry experience.
- Some project management certification and/or experience.
- Experience with financial ERP software systems.
About Swiss AviationSoftware Ltd.
Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. In order to strengthen our leading market position we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 160 customers from all over the world.
- Full time
Posted 5 Aug 2022
Closes 4 Sep 2022
This job was posted to: Airline finance