Production Control Coordinator
- Lufthansa - 539 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Your responsibilities and duties may include the following:
- Ensures services orders are processed in a timely and accurate fashion. Verifies that all information is accurate on shipping documents and changes status to close.
- Verifies that all information is accurate on shipping documents, cert, WSR etc. before forwarding the unit to Logistics.
- Maintains a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
- Processes all incoming units requiring quarantine status. Maintaining quarantine documentation and releasing quarantined units to the shop floor once documentation is verified.
- Ensures that all shop Warranty Order parts are maintained.
- Identifying all LHT warranty orders, inspecting the accuracy and process in the ApplyAR system.
- Quote EDI documentation.
- Manage daily time clock adjustments.
*Other duties as assigned.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
Get on board for your professional Journey!
Join our international and dynamic team and make the difference!
We are looking forward to your application!
Join our growing team of professionals in a dynamic working environment!
The ideal Production Control Coordinator should meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED desirable.
- College degree/vocational training desirable.
- 1-2 years of experience in office administration required.
- Strong background in aviation and production preferred.
- English language required.
- German language desirable.
- Knowledge of LH organization and ability to represent LH to outside contacts preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of PC applications such as MS Office Package (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good knowledge of LH systems: reservation system (GuideRes), IDA via eBase, BTM light, SAP SouthWare (or equivalent) preferred.
- Willingness to work overtime and high flexibility required.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Constant time pressure.
- High stress levels.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the U.S.
*Must be willing to work shifts.
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services LLC.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
Posted 5 Aug 2022
Closes 4 Sep 2022
This job was posted to: Air traffic control