Cargo Terminal Supervisor (Aircraft Handling/ Warehouse Handling Expert)
- Lufthansa - 539 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Support the implementation of the local/regional operations business plan.
- Support the implementation of local/regional measures meant for the support of the worldwide handling strategy.
- Assists in the analysis of cost/budget achievements/service element and performance.
- Monitors the operational performance for all aspects of the LCAG product.
- Assists in the management of all Warehouse installations, including stock keeping and functional control.
- Reports and coordinates of all handling issues with key interfaces.
- Implements continuous process improvements within area of responsibility.
- Optimizes the means of communication between local units & key interfaces.
- Leads the team, promotes and ensures people development incl. employee evaluations.
* Takeover of additional tasks when is required.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
Taking Off with Lufthansa Cargo!
Join our dynamic team to grow with our company and make a positive difference!
We are excited to share this journey with you!
Do not hesitate it and apply now! Join the amazing world of Lufthansa Cargo!
If you want to be the next Cargo Terminal Supervisor, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- University Degree or equivalent higher education diploma required.
- 3-6 years' export and import warehouse operations experience.
- English language and other/ local language required.
- German language desirable.
- Knowledge of warehouse and logistics management.
- Computer literate as user.
- Excellent problem solving.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Excellent responsibility.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Must be willing to work shifts.
- Conduct evaluation of staff, assess training needs, and participate in planning for training and development.
- Authorization of overtime as deemed appropriate.
* CV/Resume required.
* Company may provide relocation assistance.
* Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement.
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world's leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
- Full time
Posted 5 Aug 2022
Closes 4 Sep 2022
This job was posted to: Freight