IT Helpdesk Support
- SR Technics - 44 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The IT Helpdesk Support will be providing first line support to end-users within SR Technics Malta Ltd.
- Provide helpdesk support (1st line support) to diagnose and resolve incidents;
- Log, escalate and resolve reported incidents to meet the prescribed service levels by defined operational processes;
- Develop end-user guides;
- Develop and execute user acceptance test plans;
- Assist in the provisioning of new system configurations and implementations where necessary;
- Maintain the IT inventory;
- Promote positive Safety Culture and ensure that the Safety and Quality Policy is communicated, promoted and implemented within the Organization;
- Ensure that all elements of SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS-related duties and responsibilities as defined in the SMS Manual;
- Undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required from time to time.
- Be in possession of a recognised qualification in ICT (minimum: MQF Level 4) or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of one (1) year of experience providing IT support;
- Have the ability to think logically, communicate effectively and possess excellent listening skills;
- Be able to use IT Office automation tools;
- Be eager to learn new technologies;
- Be able to communicate fluently in English.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
- Full time
Posted 5 Aug 2022
Closes 4 Sep 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT