- easyJet - 57 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started over 25 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
The Procurement Team manage a significant proportion of the total easyJet external spend £1bn, covering Customer, Operations including Ground Handling, Commercial, Business, Corporate, Finance, People and IT.
This Procurement Manager role sits within the Commercial and Corporate team which covers, Customer, Marketing, Digital, Distribution, Proposition and Partners, Inflight Retail, PR, Internal Comms, Sustainability and Professional Services. The Procurement Manager is allocated a portfolio of spend (for example PR) to which you will produce and deliver a Procurement Category Plan. In order to deliver the Procurement Category Plan the Procurement Manager will be required to complete spend and market analysis, stakeholder and supplier engagement plans, lead full tender processes including negotiations, template drafting both for existing contracts and new requirements to ensure that easyJet receive best value from its partners You will also proactively business partner your respective category to provide all procurement support and advice and take an active role in SRM for the strategic suppliers in their category KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develop and implement clear short / mid / long term strategies to drive value on the allocated category of spend
- Influence a range of key internal stakeholders to support and buy in to chosen strategy.
- Build relationships at board level with suppliers to leverage easyJet's strategic importance, and subsequently negotiate charges that secure competitive advantage.
- Identify appropriate sourcing, through a balanced scorecard approach, to best meet easyJet's requirements.
- Manage the tender process, negotiation and subsequent contracting for service/product provision.
- Drive continuous improvement within the supply base and deliver a pipeline of value engineering projects to reduce easyJet spend.
- Monitor actual financial performance against plan, and investigate / explain variances appropriately
- Work closely with the Business Area to agree clear service specifications to meet business requirements.
- Support supplier relationship management policies to ensure consistent practises and develop supplier relationships.
- Full time
Posted 5 Aug 2022
Closes 4 Sep 2022
This job was posted to: Airline buyer