Specialist Technical Account Manager - Partners
- easyJet - 54 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With almost 300 aircraft flying over 1,000 routes to more than 32 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Set to fly more than 90 million passengers this year, we employ over 10,000 people. It's big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
- Working in a dynamic environment, the Junior Technical Account Manager (JTAM) will work in the digital technology team, reporting to the Senior Technology Manager and be responsible for assisting customers who distribute easyJet products. You will be a point of contact for our partners, covering everything from new customer integrations, ongoing issue and problem resolution and most importantly ensure good and frequent two way communication with our customers.
- You will also oversee new integrations for ancillary partners and work with them to ensure a smooth ongoing relationship. The successful candidate will build up a network of contacts with our partners, implementing established ongoing processes.
- You don't need to be a technical guru, but a good understanding of API's and NDC would be a real help. You must be a great communicator, able to negotiate between internal teams and external customers. The digital technology team as a whole look after our digital channels which oversee in excess of £5bn revenue every year. It's an exciting, fast paced place to work, and perfect for those with Agile experience and the ability to deal with constant change.
- Builds technical relationships for B2B and transactional 3rd party ancillary partners into the easyJet Digital channels
- Point of contact for partner API owners for day to day support queries and implementation questions
- Publishes and maintains partner facing documentation e.g. implementation guides, API specifications.
- Ensure API consumption standards are consistently upheld and quality practices are adhered to
- Proactively communicates with partners and internal groups in terms of new functionality being introduced to the B2B API along with plans for our B2B API roadmap
- Tracks and reports on progress when partners need to make changes to consume new functionality introduced to the B2B API and highlights where there is risk with high transactional partners
- Support easyJet business teams with partner integration queries
- Assist easyJet Digital technology teams (3rd party and internal) for partner integration queries
- Supports the business teams new demand initiatives at partner relationship review meetings
- Assists with 2nd & 3rd line support where required, in particular supporting the Web Production Support team in triage of issues
- Supports the STAM in the prioritisation of partner integration changes with the Digital product owners
- Has a focus on continuous improvements and champions changes to our B2B API that will benefit easyjet and our partners in terms of their consumption. Negotiating with internal technical and delivery teams to ensure identified changes are incorporated in to the B2B roadmap
- Full time
Posted 4 Aug 2022
Closes 3 Sep 2022
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer