Marketing Effectiveness Lead
- easyJet - 54 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
Innovation is in easyJet's DNA - since launching over 25 years ago, easyJet changed the way people fly. Today, the airline leads the industry in digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel easier and more affordable for our passengers. We want you to play a part in that and #BelongHereWithUs.
We're growing our Central Marketing Team, and we are looking for a Marketing Effectiveness Lead to join us.
The Central Marketing Team are responsible for setting easyJet's global brand and marketing strategies, delivering expert campaign guidance and providing central marketing assets that drive brand consistencies and deliver best in class communications across all of our key markets.
As our Marketing Effectiveness Lead, you will deliver our marketing effectiveness framework, which measures effectiveness across our ATL Media, CRM and Social Media activity.
You'll work closely with our digital & performance team and agencies to ensure we deliver best in class media planning across all of our key markets, with a focus on embedding and measuring our KPIs to ensure optimized media planning and delivery.
Working with our Marketing Effectiveness Executive, you will operate as an internal centre of excellence providing expert advice, actively engaging and steering our media campaigns, and collaborating with local marketing teams to execute best-in-class media and ongoing innovation across channels.
We know that flexibility, balance, and wellbeing are more important than ever, so we are always #HappyToTalkFlex
We have a hybrid working model, which means working from home and visiting our offices several days a month.
We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We're uniquely different. We're easyJet.
- Develop and own the marketing effectiveness framework for easyJet. The framework measures media, CRM, social activity. It also ingests band, NPS and CSAT performance.
- Create, own, and embed the central media strategy and interface with the digital team (Performance media in house in the digital team).
- Deliver best in class media planning and guidance across Europe.
- Lead the teams and relationships with OMD central, Kantar (MMM) and ECI (audit) to deliver excellence and optimize media spend and value.
- The Marketing Effectiveness Lead will contribute to an improvement in ROI, traffic and key brand measures through excellent media buying and measurement
- Full time
Posted 4 Aug 2022
Closes 3 Sep 2022
This job was posted to: Airline marketing