Fleet Engineer Cabin Systems
- easyJet - 55 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 27 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We know that flexibility, balance and wellbeing are more important than ever right now. Whether that's working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough - we are always #happytotalkflex.
Different perspectives and experiences add value to the way we do business. Giving a 'warm welcome for everyone' is at the heart of what we do every day regardless of gender identity and expression, race, disability, age, sexual and/ or romantic orientation, religion and nationality, because it's clear to us that our people set us apart.
When you fly with us, you'll see we have bags of passion for travel and getting you to your destination with the best experience possible. Working in our non-flying roles is no different, and our culture, known as our Orange Spirit, is a real thing. We work hard and laugh loud. We roll our sleeves up and we get stuck right in. It's fast paced, and you need to be resilient, but the experience you gain when developing in #orangeyears is like no other - one year at easyJet is like three years somewhere else.
We take sustainability seriously. We're acting on carbon now, as the first and only major airline in the world to offset 100% of our direct carbon emissions as well as stimulating the development of radical new technologies to ultimately achieve zero-emissions flying in the future.
The Fleet Engineering Cabin Systems Team is part of the Fleet Technical Management department.
You will be liaising with internal EZY departments and lessors to full fill the EASA part M/Part CAMO requirements including aircraft take on, end of lease and registration change activities.
The Fleet Engineer reports to the Engineering Manager and Engineering Team Leader.
The Position of Fleet Engineer will primarily be responsible for Cabin Systems under a 12 Month Contract.
You will be able to work cross functionally in all areas within Fleet Technical Management ensuring complete integration with company operating policy and technical procedures. You will establish and develop working relationships with Fleet Engineers in the areas Airframe, Avionics, Components, Maintenance Programmes and Reliability, and liaise with system/equipment manufacturers to ensure continued airworthiness to improve aircraft availability and system reliability.
Your responsibilities will include the maintenance of easyJet's Continuous Airworthiness obligations as required by EASA Part M / Part-CAMO, focusing on the maximisation of safety, reliability and value. You will ensure all aircraft and systems operate safely and efficiently.
- Assume responsibility for, and provide comprehensive assessment of all Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, Vendor Bulletins, Service Information Letters, Modification leaflets, PART 21 mods and all other technical documentation applicable to easy Jet aircraft systems/Components under end of lease, take on and registration transfer activities.
- Produce Engineering Orders (job Instruction cards) or work instructions to accomplish the recommended course of action for the technical documents assessed on EZY aircraft including end of lease, A/C take on and A/C registration transfers.
- Accomplish Aircraft specification reviews, record analysis and aircraft configuration check.
- Assist with aircraft records review and back to birth information with the records team.
- Coordinate Aircraft component and modification data with other Fleet Engineers and technical records.
- Establish and develop working relationships with aircraft, system, Lessors and equipment manufacturers to ensure continued airworthiness of the EZY fleet and smooth Entry or exit of the aircraft per the scheduled Fleet Transitions plan.
- To interface with and / or provide assistance to any relevant department, either within Engineering or the wider easyJet business, for modification programmes, software updates or for specific requests.
- Manage in FLYdocs application any Engineering queries related to Fleet Transition activities in a timely manner.
- Additional responsibilities that are deemed necessary for the EZY business to fulfil EASA Part M / Part CAMO activities.
- Full time
Posted 4 Aug 2022
Closes 3 Sep 2022
This job was posted to: Product support