Product Owner (m/f/divers) - RealtimeDataStore
- Lufthansa - 499 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Raunheim, Hessen, Germany
The role of the Product Owner (m/f/divers) includes the following:
- Responsibility of the current & future, strategic direction of the product from a technical & functional point of view, development & continuous evolution of a vision of the product
- Presentation of the product & involvement of all stakeholders
- Coordination of requirements from multiple projects, analysis of possible technical implementation scenarios & creation of solution designs
- Extension, optimization & maintenance of the technical operating environment, creation of functional &/or technical concepts for the operating processes
- Collaboration with the development teams & scrum masters
- Managing the product backlog, creating user stories for the development teams
- Monitoring progress of development teams following agile methodology & continuous development of related reporting
- Negotiating priorities, scope, funding & delivery dates
- Advising customers on all technical & business requirements related to Data Engineering, Data Science & Analytics
Head of BI & Data Warehouse Solutions LSY
Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
E-mail address for inquiries
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Lufthansa shares, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Part-time models, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Child friendly
Behind the scenes
The product is operated in an agile business environment. Requirements are therefore to be analyzed & evaluated in each case. Work packages that are to be implemented are first prioritized together with the stakeholders and then introduced into the development teams.
The Lufthansa Group has set itself the goal of making better use of data within the Group in order to increase efficiency. As the technological basis for this, the still very heterogeneous DWH and BI solutions are currently being merged into a new, central data and analytics platform.
One Data Platform
The technical design of the new One Data Platform (ODP) is essentially based on Azure Technologies & Services.
What should you bring with you?
- You have a broad IT knowledge, which you have acquired in the context of an IT-related study or on the basis of a corresponding vocational training in connection with several years of professional activity
- You have already gained experience as a product owner (m/f/divers) or in agile IT project management & have already been able to significantly advance projects
- Willingness & pleasure to learn new technologies & apply them in the projects
- Good knowledge of requirement management
- Knowledge of Azure Services in the data area is an advantage
- Reliability, willingness to take responsibility & strong decision-making skills
- Confident appearance, good contact & cooperation behavior, ability to work under pressure
- Very good knowledge of German & English, written & spoken
About Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co KG is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 350 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 3 Aug 2022
Closes 2 Sep 2022
This job was posted to: Product support