Team Leader Customer Service Operation (80-100%, all genders)
- Lufthansa - 559 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
You will be responsible for the disciplinary and functional leadership of your team, for achieving the volume and quality targets and for the overall task coordination between internal and external service teams.
- Professional and disciplinary leadership of your team, regular exchange with employees
- Lead a group of consultants and enable them to reach their individual and department goals
- Create a pleasant working environment that inspires the team
- Contribute to the SWISS strategy and SWISS spirit
- Monitor performance, coach your staff and support a permanent know-how transfer and offer a regular communication with your team
- Identify the strength and weakness of each team members in order to use them for their best
- Provide efficient and professional handling in all Revenue and Miles & More booking matters
- Manage daily operations within the department
- Assist customers in all areas of SWISS and the Star Alliance when it comes to 3rd level support. This includes all travel related issues for Revenue and Miles & More
Swiss International Air Lines AG
E-mail address for inquiries
Attractive company pension scheme, Subsidized parking or public transport, Company health management, Nursery, Flight benefits, Diversity programmes, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Behind the scenes
Your entry ticket
A thorough training of 2-3 months will prepare you carefully for this position. With this basis you will become an expert in regards to our clients, systems and product. This can be your stepping stone to your career in the travel industry and open the door to other positions within SWISS.
Your ticket to see the world
You are seeking a part-time position that allows you to keep several balls in the air at once? And yet you would love to be able to afford to travel the world? At SWISS you can do both! Our attractive staff travel benefits open the door to over 100 destinations in 44 different countries.
Join our diverse team
Situated in the border triangle CH-GE-F you will work with colleagues from over 16 nations, who speak as many languages. You can apply and consolidate the languages you have learnt. Our ages range from eighteen to sixty years. One thing we all have in common: our passion for travelling.
Our common goal is to make each customer's flight a true air travel experience. For this, we go the extra mile - always, in every step of the process, worldwide. Join the SWISS team to become part of our fascinating world, where a job turns into a lifetime adventure.
- Completed apprenticeship or higher degree, preferably with airline background and customer experience
- Experience in leadership, high social competence
- Very good communication skill
- Fluent spoken and written German and English, additional languages are an asset
- Target oriented ways of working
- Good problem solver with hands-on improvisation skills
- Effective management of high workload
- Discreet and loyal
- Good knowledge of OneRes and Samba
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It's the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment - one in which, wherever you are, you'll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
- Full time
Posted 3 Aug 2022
Closes 2 Sep 2022
This job was posted to: Airline customer service