- Lufthansa - 545 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
Your responsibilities and duties may include the following:
- Work in an agile (SCRUM), open minded Analytics team.
- Implement analytical prototypes or operational solutions.
- Collaborate closely with our cluster experts to reveal insights and potentials.
- Participate in agile projects.
- Use your experience (e.g. simulation & forecast models, pattern analysis) to implement new ideas and solutions.
- Keep up-to-date by exploring new technologies.
- Represent the team in internal/external meetings and summits.
* Perform other tasks defined by supervisor.
Behind the scenes
Be part of an amazing team!
Do not hesitate it and apply now! Join the amazing world of Lufthansa Group Business Services!
The ideal Data Analyst should meet the following requirements:
- Master/Bachelor degree in Economics, Information Technology or similar.
- Very good command of MS office and Windows applications (Excel).
- Very good knowledge of VBA.
- Good knowledge of databases (SQL).
- Good programming skills (e.g. Python / R / C#).
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau / Qlik / Power BI).
- Strong technical knowledge to drive automation.
- Fluent in German (written and spoken) - will be an asset.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) - min C1.
- Very good command of Procurement related tools.
- Strong analytical and conceptual mindset.
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work.
- Working with computer.
- Willingness to travel (close cooperation between Krakow and Frankfurt and Hamburg).
* CV/Resume required.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Poland.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 2 Aug 2022
Closes 1 Sep 2022
This job was posted to: Flight operations