Procurement Specialist (Catalogue Management)
- Lufthansa - 545 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Maintenance and monitoring of catalogues and contracts in our Procurement systems.
- Testing, adding, changing, and deletion to catalogue content.
- Establishing contract access through maintenance of catalogue views.
- Communication to the team and requester community of catalogue availability.
- Providing ad-hoc and regular reports.
- Deliver catalogue and contract training as and when required.
- Organize regular calls with the catalogue stakeholders.
- Working with suppliers to ensure catalog content is compliant with format requirements.
- Intermediation between supplier and client as and when required.
- Participation in projects and other improvement initiatves within the area of Catalogue Management.
*Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Behind the scenes
Apply now and be part of our amazing team!
We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal Procurement Specialist (Catalogue Management) must fulfill the following requirements:
- Very good English (B2/C1) is a must.
- Very good German (B2/C1) is a must.
- knowledge of Procurement catalogue management processes and tools is an advantage.
- Additional knowledge about procurement processes would be also an asset (but not necessarily required).
- Service and customer oriented.
- Strong co-operation skills.
- Highly independent and systematic approach to work.
- Analytical and conceptual mindset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (self-confidence and convincing skills).
* CV/Resume required.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Poland.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 2 Aug 2022
Closes 1 Sep 2022
This job was posted to: Airline buyer