Sales Representative - Hybrid Model (Remotely & In Office).
- Lufthansa - 554 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
As the Sales Representative you will perform the following duties:
- Achieves sales budget targets for assigned accounts.
- Organizes and performs sales visits including presentations to customers with the aim to market the LCAG product and service portfolio.
- Actively pushes the eChannel usage and promotes eAWB.
- Manages capacity agreements such as LTCs in co-operation with Revenue Management as described in the Sales Rule Book and performs LTC bookings.
- Develops and sells customer oriented logistic solutions in collaboration with the Handling department.
- Actively supports the local Customer Segmentation process.
- Receives charter requests, forwards it to the Network-on-Demand team and follows-up.
- Actively pushes the eChannel usage and follows up Spot Quotes.
- Participates in local sales events.
* Takeover of additional tasks when is required.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
Celebrating the success of the team!
We want to share this journey with you!
Do not hesitate it and apply now! Jon the amazing world of Lufthansa!
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor degree desirable.
- English language required.
- German language desirable.
- 1-2 years cargo experience or equivalent.
- Airfreight, Logistics, Transportation or Sales knowledge required.
- User knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- User knowledge of all relevant LH cargo systems required.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Company may provide relocation assistance.
* Must possess a legal work permit in the U.S.
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world's leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
- Full time
Posted 2 Aug 2022
Closes 1 Sep 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales