Regional Sales Business Administration Specialist for Southern Europe
- Lufthansa - 554 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Milanere, Piemonte, Italy
In this role, your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Compile, Research and consolidate various business data and management in-formation for the Independent preparation of contents for business presentations, reports, speeches, briefings, concepts, publications tailored to target group.
- Independent preparation of external and internal correspondence in English/Local language; coordination of an efficient information flow between relevant inter-faces including local/regional authorities.
- Maintaining regional transparency on PoAs (internal/external), memberships, donations etc. including handling of the approval process and managing delegations.
- Regional contact for embassy/ministry representative, top corporate customers and HONs and close coordination of claim handling process for top customers.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Are you passionate about aviation?
Then the Sales Business Administration Specialist for Southern Europe is the position to apply for. Besides assisting the Senior Sales Director for Southern Europe, you will be the Smartguide and the coordinator of sustainability projects in the region.
Be part of our team!
We want to share this journey with you!
Taking Off with Lufthansa!
Get on board for your professional Journey!
The ideal Regional Sales Business Administration Specialist for Southern Europe must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school certificate, A level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration / Economics or comparable required.
- Professional experience desirable.
- English and other/local language required.
- German language desirable.
- Industry knowledge desirable.
- Broad knowledge of the sales organization desirable.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite (O365), especially Sharepoint and Teams as expert.
- Willingness to travel.
- Assessment may be required.
- Excellent business sense.
- Excellent communciation skills.
- Excellent intercultural awareness.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Company will not provide relocation assistance.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Italy.
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is a globally operating aviation group. In the financial year 2021, it generated annual revenue of EUR 16,811bn with an average of 105,290 employees. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized into the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, the Aviation Services segment with the business segments Logistics, MRO and Catering, and the other companies and Group functions.
- Full time
Posted 2 Aug 2022
Closes 1 Sep 2022
This job was posted to: Airline administration