- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Clearwater Beach, Florida, United States
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide electronic, electro-mechanical, or similarly related technical support for production or aftermarket repair services as assigned.
- Set up test equipment and test complex equipment using established procedures, schematics and applicable
- Engineering, Manufacturing, Component Maintenance Manuals, or other approved documentation.
- May include vibration & thermal cycle testing (based on assignment).
- Troubleshoot complex equipment utilizing schematics and knowledge of the assigned technology, systems,and components.
- Test, calibrate, adjust & maintain measuring and indicating instruments to conform to set standards (based on work assignment).
- Provide repair and overhaul services to assigned technology (based on work assignment).
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- The individual will have the responsibility and authority to carry out all assigned tasks
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 2-year technical degree/certificate in a directly related discipline or equivalent military education/training, or industry experience at least 3 years.
- Must be able to read and understand technical information and instructions.
- Ability to lift/move material up to 35 pounds.
- May be required to work with hazardous materials.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer to navigate Online documents, drawings, and instructions.
- At least 3 years of related job experience.
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented environment
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 2 Aug 2022
Closes 1 Sep 2022
This job was posted to: Electrical engineer