Regular/Senior Java Developer
- Lufthansa - 559 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- As a member of a scrum team you will be working on an established desktop application used within the aeronautical environment- Lido eRoute Manual. This application is specially designed for Microsoft Surface and general Windows Operating system. You will designing and developing solutions making the flight execution safer, informed and efficient.You can expect to work on new functionalities as well as supporting the current ones in a friendly, multicultural atmosphere focused on delivering value to the aviation community.
Free parking, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
TRUST IN THE TEAM
We work together to create value.
At Lufthansa Systems, we believe trust - in ourselves, the team and the company - is the basis of our day-to-day work.
Who are you?
- A minimum of 3 years of programming experience in Java 8/11 development (desktop applications preferred),
- Proven know how in Git, CI, test automation and agile development,
- Experience with Java Swing or another Java GUI library (Java FX) and Apache Maven,
- Experience in developing unit and integration tests, use of Junit/Mockito,
- Working knowledge of the general desktop landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies,
- Extensive knowledge and deep understanding of Windows platform, in areas such as component interaction, threading, memory management.
What do we welcome?
- Experience with Java Spring, Java Native Access/Java Native Interface,
- Experience with Apache Commons/Google Guava, REST, Google Protocol Buffers,
- Knowledge in the field of aviation is a plus.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 1 Aug 2022
Closes 31 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT