Team Leader Structures
- SR Technics - 43 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The Team Leader Structures leads and directs sheet metal and composite workers teams in performing maintenance including various aircraft sheet metal repairs and replacements, to ensure airworthiness according to customer specifications and standards.
- Supervise, assign and coordinate the work activities of the sheet metal workers and composite teams;
- Plan and develop work schedules and equipment usage schedules;
- Lead and direct the assigned teams in performing maintenance functions, including various aircraft sheet metal repairs and replacements, to ensure airworthiness according to specifications;
- Ensure proper identification of work scope of all assigned work, and ensures that all necessary technical data is available;
- Assign work to one's team in a way that maximizes productivity, quality, efficiency, and timeliness and consistently monitors performance of the work;
- Provide on the job instruction and training regarding aircraft work, standard operating procedures and safety standards to employees in the Structures team;
- Review non-routine cards to identify repairs and/or replacements in a timely manner;
- Accurately identify necessary parts, materials, and tooling for each non-routine job and estimates maintenance on non-routine card in a timely manner;
- Monitor and control the flow and control and completion as necessary of work documents in one's area of responsibility;
- Adopt a proactive approach to continuous improvement and compliance with continuous improvement standards;
- Supervise/monitor time stamping (clocking on job cards);
- Make sure that material bookings are correctly done on the right job cards to facilitate cost monitoring and AWR generation by the commercial team;
- Manage and keep housekeeping standards in assigned area/sections, ensuring that team members comply to 5s standards;
- Engage in the supervision of training and development of apprentices;
- Increase the engagement and motivation of staff members in one's team;
- Engage one's team in the generation and implementation of continuous improvement ideas;
- Improve one's own work environment to ensure optimal delivery and performance;
- Promote a positive safety culture and to ensure that the safety and quality policy is communicated, promoted and implemented within the organization;
- Ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS manual;
- Engage in other duties and/or projects as may be assigned from time to time.
- Holder of a Valid B1 EASA Part-66 Licence;
- Ideally in possession a sheet metal course or an equivalent technical course;
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience within structure mechanics work in aviation or equivalent industry experience and demonstrated competence;
- Be fluent in the interpretation of aircraft manuals particularly the SRM, and be able to follow modifications and/or SBs, and aircraft structural repair drawings;
- Possess sound leadership skills;
- Be able to multi-task, organize and work under pressure;
- Be computer literate with strong knowledge of MS office applications;
- Sound knowledge of AMOS and SAP;
- Be able to communicate well in English and ideally Maltese.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Only direct applications will be considered.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
- Full time
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 1 Aug 2022
Closes 31 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager