SAP Specialist Production & Quality
- SR Technics - 41 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The position holder will plan and coordinate the implementation of all digital structures and processes required within the industrialization phase, and beyond, of MRO activities on PW1100G-JM and LEAP engines, such as engineering documentation, parts repair, shop visit management, and all logistical aspects.
He/She will collaborate with internal Subject Matter Experts and ensures digital processes are put in place within set timeline and budget. Further, he/she will align the New Engines operational digital setup with the ReSeT project activities (company wide new ERP implementation) and ensures a seamless integration of the New Engines processes into the new ERP.
Once the industrialization phase completed, he/she shall continue to continuously improve the digital operations by identifying and reducing non-value-added activities, targeting an optimal New Engines processes and productivity.
- Identify, implement, and test all required digital operational processes in SR Technics' ERP and any other applicable digital tools. Such as, but not limited to, Master data implementation, Invoicing, Shop visit management, Engineering (workscoping, configuration control, documentation, work instructions)
- Align the digital setup with the requirements of the OEM in terms of data & file format exchange
- Theoretical and practical rollout, training, coaching and communication of tools and processes implemented:
- Theoretical and practical training of employees
- Explanation and guidance practical tools and processes
- Support business area's improvement activities, projects, or workshops such as:
- Value stream mapping and optimization (current state, future state, implementation)
- Standardization and simplification (process documentation, standard work definition)
- Education: Diploma or Degree (technical or business administration)
- More than 5 years of MRO, Manufacturing or Logistics Industry environment experience
- At least 5 years of ERP / SAP experience on a proficiency level (mandatory)
- Advanced know-how in IT structure & systems
- Proven track record in Project Management and/or Digital Transformation as an asset
- Experience designing, documenting, and optimizing (IT) processes
- Experience with new technologies like paperless, big data and digital in maintenance, engineering
- and/or repair processes as a significant advantage
- More than 2 years' experience of Process management: methodology & tools
- High proficiency in English (Level C2), German is a plus
- Contribute to the future growth of our company
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Direct applications will be treated with priority. Please note that due to Swiss immigration regulations, we currently only consider applicants holding a EU Passport, Swiss Passport or a Swiss working permit. Ref: ESD/7575
- Full time
Posted 29 Jul 2022
Closes 28 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Airline HR