Digital Safety Compliance Officer
- easyJet - 53 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 320 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the eighth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 14,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
The Digital Safety Compliance Officer in easyJet is responsible for monitoring the business against our internal policies and external regulations such as the CAA CAF and PCI DSS. This will allow easyJet to track compliance on a continuous basis and ensure that all mandatory compliance reporting is met. Additionally, the Officer is responsible for monitoring and reporting against internal compliance objectives, polices and standards.
- Support the Digital Safety Compliance Manager in maintaining easyJet's regulatory compliance
- Maintain and update all compliance related processes and procedures
- Work closely with the Digital Safety Compliance Manager to attain and maintain all external certifications as required
- Work collaboratively with and support the Digital Safety Compliance Manager in co-ordinating external assessments
- Co-ordinate and undertake continuous improvement activities and promote compliance best practice at every opportunity
- Assist with the plan/carry out an annual programme of internal assessments and audits across all areas of the business to determine compliance levels and assist in the preparation of material for external assessments
- Distribute to and support the understanding of compliance-related requirements with internal stakeholders and in-scope suppliers
- Assist with audits of critical enterprise-wide systems and suppliers to ensure the quality of compliance processes and deliverables
- Maintain and update information on internal, external, supplier and corporate assessment and audit findings status to ensure compliance is not impacted
- Follow up on audit and assessment findings to track and validate the resolution of compliance non-conformities
- Develop overall compliance reporting metrics and dashboards
- Support the Digital Safety Compliance Manager in reporting to the Head of Digital Safety Assurance on the coverage and results of audits and resolution of findings and non-conformities
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Safety Compliance Manager in preparing for and conducting Management Reviews and document the subsequent minutes and follow up actions.
- Support the review, distribution and completion of awareness training, closing compliance gaps and auditing to determine compliance levels for existing staff and new employees
- Support the Digital Safety Manager in developing and growing a professional and engaging compliance team
- Undertake any other reasonable task as requested
- CISA, CISM or similar
- PCIP, ISA or QSA experience
- NIS D experience
- ASSURE audit experience
- COMPTIA Security + or other technical security qualification
Level of Responsibility Required
- Autonomy - Works under routine direction. Uses limited discretion in resolving issues or enquiries. Works without frequent reference to others.
- Influence - Interacts with and may influence immediate colleagues. May have some external contact with customers, suppliers and partners. May have more influence in own domain. Aware of need to collaborate with team and represent users/customer needs.
- Complexity - Performs a range of work activities in varied environments. May contribute to routine issue resolution.
- Knowledge - Demonstrates application of essential generic knowledge typically found in industry bodies of knowledge. Has gained a basic domain knowledge. Absorbs new information when it is presented systematically and applies it effectively.
- Full time
Posted 29 Jul 2022
Closes 28 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Freight