Business Analyst at Lufthansa Group
- Lufthansa - 539 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The Business Analyst at Lufthansa Group is responsible for:
- Derive account management activities, based on monthly analysis and evaluation of account management portfolios and their possible revenue potentials for LH Group & JV partners.
- Weekly planning and optimization of customer visits / calls based on revenue performance and future trends identified in close collaboration with the Account Management.
- Compile and coordinate sales visit preparation kits (analysis, key points and follow-up items) for the Account Manager.
- Contribute to the creation of action plans triggered by the Sales Steering function and initiate the defined measures in the relevant markets.
- Identification of sales based opportunities & threats by competition monitoring.
* Participate in other duties as assigned.
Behind the scenes
Get on board for your professional journey!
Join our motivated sales team and be a part of an international team!
The ideal Business Analyst at Lufthansa Group must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school certificate, A level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree desirable.
- Fluent English Language.
- German language desirable.
- Saudi National only.
- Computer proficiency as expert.
- Analytical skills.
- Assessment may be required.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent entrepreneurial/ commercial mindset.
- Strong ability to manage complexity.
- Strong independent and proactive approach.
- Good strategic and conceptual thinking.
- Good problem solving / solution oriented.
- Good innovative and open to change.
- Communication skills (verbal and written) / interpersonal skills.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Strong cooperation skills/ Team player.
- Structured / systematic approach/ process orientation.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Must possess a legal work permit in Saudi Arabia.
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2020, it generated revenue of EUR 13,589bn and employed an average of 110,065 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
- Full time
Posted 28 Jul 2022
Closes 27 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT