Android Developer (DDL)
- Lufthansa - 552 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- We are looking for a Standard/Senior Android Developer for Lufthansa's Digital Delivery Lab & Innovations Department. Our teams build Applications (Frontend and Backend) exclusively for the Lufthansa Digitalisation Initiative. We are focused on the continuous development of our software engineers and therefore you can expect: Experienced developers to learn from, Weekly dev talks, time for refactoring and improvements, Dev team has freedom to choose frameworks/libraries, Individual development plan with trainings, Possibility to go to conferences. Our technology stack: Android Studio; Kotlin; RxJava and RxKotlin; Dagger; Retrofit; Jetpack libraries including Room, Navigation, DataStore; Firebase.
Free parking, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
AIM FOR WOW
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
What do we expect?
- Experience in Android Studio,
- Practical knowledge of design & UX patterns,
- Experience in workflow tools (Jira),
- Experience in Continuous Integration,
- Knowledge of asynchronous server communication (REST API),
- Interest in modern Android frameworks like Android Jetpack and knowledge of reactive programming principles (RxJava),
- Good English skills for daily communication,
- Enthusiasm, curiosity and creativity,
- Team spirit,
- Open mind and open communication,
- Solution-oriented work ethic,
- Motivation to bring yourself and the team a step further.
What do we welcome?
- Experience in working in Scrum/SAFe,
- Work experience in international environment.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 28 Jul 2022
Closes 27 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT