- Lufthansa - 546 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
Why do we need you?
- Participating in the design and architecture for the domain being a part of large-scale enterprise software solution,
- Analyzing and solving complex engineering problems,
- Software design and implementation,
- Solution testing,
- Analyzing of reported errors, bugfixing,
- Code optimization and recommendations for possible improvements,
- Creation of technical documentation,
- Active participation in the improvement of processes and products,
- Cooperation with other product and project teams.
Free parking, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
TRUST IN THE TEAM
We work together to create value.
At Lufthansa Systems, we believe trust - in ourselves, the team and the company - is the basis of our day-to-day work.
Who are you?
- Practical knowledge and minimum 2 years of commercial experience in C++ programming,
- Knowledge and practical experience in the field of relational databases and SQL language,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Algorithmic thinking ability,
- Practical knowledge of software development cycle and quality assurance,
- Working knowledge of modern development tools and processes -VCS, CI/CD,
- Very good command of English language.
What do we welcome?
- Practical experience in Java and Python programming,
- Experience in building micro-services and self-contained systems,
- Knowledge of software development processes,
- Knowledge of software testing methods and techniques (in particular automatic),
- Communication skills,
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts,
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 28 Jul 2022
Closes 27 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT