Junior Java Developer (ADS)
- Lufthansa - 539 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
The Aeronautical Data team is currently looking for a Junior Java Developer, to work on a new support solution for our clients created from scratch.
Why do we need you?
Your main job duties as a Junior Java Developer :
- Creating new business applications in Java,
- Care for code quality and compliance with applicable standards,
- Writing unit tests.
Free parking, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
LOVE WHAT YOU DO
We use innovation and passion to shape the future.
Only someone who loves what they do and is happy in their job can approach their role with plenty of motivation and enthusiasm.
Who are you?
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science or other related direction,
- Experience of Java or Python programming languages,
- Experience in writing unit tests,
- Practical knowledge /experience in Linux and basic scripting skills (Bash),
- Knowledge of the SQL,
- Good practices of coding,
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing (B2),
- Responsibility and good communication skills,
- Readiness to learn and creativity.
What do we welcome?
- PHP knowledge is a big plus,
- Familiarity with Docker,
- Link to your Github.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 28 Jul 2022
Closes 27 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT