Manager Customer Development & Sales - Digital Fleet Solutions
- Lufthansa - 545 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Your responsibilities and duties include the following:
- Representing and promoting the product portfolio of Digital Fleet Services in China to airline customer, obtain new business and develop the digitization of customers accordingly.
- Leading digital driven projects, develop (key) clients and coordinate with relevant stakeholder to successfully implement and execute products of the Segment Digital Fleet Services at customers.
- Driving and coordinating the IT driven Customer-onboarding project.
- Responsible for revenue and profit of the customer contract and related digital activities.
- Preparation, scheduling and execution of customer visits.
- Monitoring and analysis of competitors and industry trends.
- Participation in marketing and customer events.
*Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Behind the scenes
Be part of an international team!
Join our team! We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal Manager Customer Development & Sales - Digital Fleet Solutions must fulfill the following requirements:
- University degree, preferably in Engineering, Information Technology or Business.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience within Customer relations, preferably in the field of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) or similar technical services.
- Excellent Chinese and English.
- High degree of intercultural competency and strong understanding of German and Asian cultures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability and self-driven motivation to adapt and solve complex challenges and new ways of business.
- Ability to represent Lufthansa Technik in a consistent and professional way.
- Able to travel to Germany and extensively within China.
*Must possess a legal work permit in China.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services and modifications in the aviation industry. With more than 20,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of aircraft technology services to around 800 customers around the world. What makes us so successful? We do. The people at the Lufthansa Technik Group. Whether engineering, IT or logistics, first-year apprentice or highly specialized professional - we not only keep aviation in motion. We are working on its future every day. We are innovators, technoholics and those who think aviation forward. Our pioneering spirit discovers the next horizon even in the smallest detail. We are Aviationeers. What about you?
- Full time
Posted 28 Jul 2022
Closes 27 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales