- Lufthansa - 559 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The Sales Representative performs the following duties:
- Achieves sales budget targets for assigned accounts.
- Creates rate offers, with and without guarantee of transportation.
- Enters into transportation agreements with customers.
- Identifies and manages opportunities with existing customers with the goal to negotiate new profitable business focused on long-term or regular business.
- Acquires new customers and searches for new business with the help of LCAG sales tools and external sources of information.
- Organizes and performs sales visits including presentations to customers with the aim to market the LCAG product and service portfolio.
- Organizes customer events.
- Maintains customer data and captures sales activities in the CRM tool.
- Actively pushes the eChannel usage and promotes eAWB.
*Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Behind the scenes
We are looking forward to your application!
Join our fast growing, dynamic and diverse team!
The ideal Sales Representative should meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 2-3 years previous cargo experience, preferred sales experience or in a related area such as in the transport and logistics industry required.
- English and German language required.
- French or Italien language desirable but not needed.
- Knowledge in Airfreight, Logistics, Transportation, Sales required.
- Expert knowledge desirable.
- Advanced IT knowledge, preferably including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
*Must possess a legal work permit in Switzerland.
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world's leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
- Full time
Posted 27 Jul 2022
Closes 26 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales