Engine Mechanic (Quick Turn Line)
- SR Technics - 45 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
- Disassembly and assembly of Pratt & Whitney PW4000 and CFM International CFM56 and LEAP-1B engines in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Perform Field Assistance Support at any location in the world
- Measure control of the assemblies in mounted condition
- Inspections and Checks on Engines
- Timely execution and independent self-control of performed orders
- Documentation of activities assigned in accordance with regulations
- Performance of internal audits (eg. 5S audits) and in-time implementation of the defined actions
- Completed vocational training, preferably specialized in metal (polymechanics, plant and equipment engineers, machine mechanics, or equivalent)
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience within the Aviation MRO industry
- Flexibility and willingness to travel on short notice to perform Field Assistance Support at any location is a requirement
- Preferably authorized to certify engines under EASA part 145/ part 66
- Willingness to work in two shifts and flexibility to work on weekends
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks independently, precisely and in a responsible manner
- Open-minded and dedicated team player
- High safety, quality and cost awareness
- Knowledgeable in MS office and SAP experience
- Knowledge of English language (minimum level B2); German skills are advantageous
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Direct applications will be treated with priority. Please note that due to Swiss immigration regulations, we currently only consider applicants holding a EU Passport, Swiss Passport or a Swiss working permit. Ref: ESOQA/7647
- Full time
- Airbus A300 - 600 (PW4000)
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 27 Jul 2022
Closes 26 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic