Digital Product Owner
- easyJet - 59 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
Want to own digital products used by customers across the globe?
We're looking for a specialist ecommerce Product Owner to join our Digital Experience Team to own revenue generating products on Apply.
Our website is used by hundreds of thousands of customers across the globe every single day, and you will be able to directly impact their digital experience as they interact with our website. You'll own products that directly contribute our commercial return whilst increasing customer engagement & satisfaction when they book with us.
You'll own and manage the product backlog for your area of responsibility, and will be the key link between commercial & operational functions, as well as with the IT delivery teams.
You'll champion best practice and the role Apply plays in our commercial, customer & operations programmes, while driving the implementation of feature developments through collaborative working with internal and external partners, putting customer insight/analytics at the heart of our thinking.
This role works 1 day per week from our Luton Airport offices, with the rest from home.
- A smart, hands-on and creative person, with previous experience in delivering digital features, tools and experiences.
- User-focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything you do, while having very strong commercial awareness.
- Data-driven change. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- Experience in ecommerce, with understanding of trading pressures and impact
- A people person. You'll have to search out and collaborate with a range of stakeholders across the business.
- Self-motivated and results-driven with a "take charge" attitude to manage the full development cycle of a product.
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- You need to be able to balance marketing, technology, analytics and experimentation at all times.
- Very strong presentation and influencing skills
- Outstanding networking skills to work across teams and departments
- Full time
Posted 27 Jul 2022
Closes 26 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Product support