Site Reliability Engineer
- Lufthansa - 545 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- We are looking for experienced Senior Site Reliability Engineers as part of our high-performing teams in the Technology Center of Excellence.
The goal is to carry out or accompany cloud-native transformations and to implement our cloud-first strategy in a sustainable way by implementing modern technologies within the organization and establishing technology standards within our company. You will have the opportunity to help shape the future technologies, services and cloud platforms of Lufthansa Systems as well as that of the Lufthansa Group. You will make sure to keep systems up and running smoothly. In order for you to carry out your job we will provide you with modern development tools and an agile environment.
Free parking, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
TRUST IN THE TEAM
We work together to create value.
At Lufthansa Systems, we believe trust - in ourselves, the team and the company - is the basis of our day-to-day work.
Who are you?
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar position,
- Good experience in the use of container-based solutions and their operational concepts using container orchestration,
- Experience in current CI/CD tooling and its usage, for example Actions, Jenkins, ArgoCD or Fleet,
- Experience in Cloud Native design principles and their application within project work,
- Experience in programming language, e.g. Java or Go,
- Good knowledge and experience in a scripting language like Bash, Python, Terraform or Ansible,
- Capable of using Unix/Linux based operating systems,
- Practical experience in OWASP and Cloud Security,
What do we welcome?
- Practical experience using Azure or GCP,
- Practical experience with a leading Kubernetes services from Azure or GCP,
- Experience in DevSecOps.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 26 Jul 2022
Closes 25 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer