Procurement Manager (Subcontracting)
- Lufthansa - 539 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Valuating proposals of potential MROs for subcontracting components, negotiating the terms and conditions, pricing and to recommend a decision.
- Analyzing, evaluate and optimize MRO suppliers (in Asia Pacific), as well as procurement processes/alternatives (alternatives repairs, price models, modifications), in coordination with engineers.
- Supplier contract negotiation and supplier performance management.
- Conducting contracted MRO market studies and incorporating constructive improvements to ensure business objectives.
- Analyzing cost estimates structurally and develop framework/action recommendations in accordance with the engineers.
- Specification (both technical and commercial) for the elaboration of framework contracts.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
If you have the experience we are looking for...
Get on board for your professional Journey!
If you want to be the next Procurement Manager, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- University degree, preferably in Aviation, Engineering, Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in engineering or technical purchasing, preferably in the field of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) or similar technical services.
- Knowledge in drafting and dealing with contracts (individual as well as framework contracts).
- Understanding of general procurement and sourcing processes in MRO repairs, MRO sourcing and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM).
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of an Asian language or German is advantageous.
- Able to travel to Germany and within the Asia Pacific region.
* CV/Resume, Cover Letter, incl. your current & expected remuneration.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Singapore.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services and modifications in the aviation industry. With more than 20,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of aircraft technology services to around 800 customers around the world. What makes us so successful? We do. The people at the Lufthansa Technik Group. Whether engineering, IT or logistics, first-year apprentice or highly specialized professional - we not only keep aviation in motion. We are working on its future every day. We are innovators, technoholics and those who think aviation forward. Our pioneering spirit discovers the next horizon even in the smallest detail. We are Aviationeers. What about you?
- Full time
Posted 26 Jul 2022
Closes 25 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Airline buyer