Senior Software Engineer
- Lufthansa - 559 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- We are looking for experienced Senior Software Engineers as part of our high-performing, motivated agile teams in the Technology Center of Excellence. The goal is to carry out or accompany cloud-native transformations and to implement our cloud-first strategy in a sustainable way by implementing modern technologies within the organization and establishing technology standards within our company. You will have the opportunity to help shape the future technologies, architectures, and their respective cloud-platforms and services at enterprise level of Lufthansa Systems as well as that of the Lufthansa Group. In order for you to carry out your job we will provide you with modern development tools and an agile environment.
Free parking, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
TRUST IN THE TEAM
We work together to create value.
At Lufthansa Systems, we believe trust - in ourselves, the team and the company - is the basis of our day-to-day work.
Who are you?
- At least 5 years of work experience in similar position,
- Knowledge of cloud-native design principles, microservice concepts as well as their implementation,
- Good knowledge in programming languages like Java or Go,
- kKowledge of the creation of container-based applications and their respective deployment and orchestration via Kubernetes,
- Confident use of version control systems in conjunction with CI and CD,
- Good knowledge of SSDLC, OWASP and Cloud Security,
- Experience using scripting languages such as Python or Bash,
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux based operating systems,
What do we welcome?
- Experience at one or more leading public cloud providers like Azure, GCP,
- Experience in a DevSecOps approach,
- Knowledge of Software Architecture Modelling (e.g. by means of UML or ARC42).
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 26 Jul 2022
Closes 25 Aug 2022
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager